Monday, August 11, 2008

So Much Happening

It always seems like everything happens all at once. I get a new job and we move. Life goes for so long being calm and peaceful and then suddenly I have a million things to do all at the same time. I spent the weekend painting and getting thing ready to move our stuff in. I am excited to be moving there. It is nice because we are making the inside look like it is a brand new house full of our style. Well almost...I would have definitely gone for some more funky colors as accents but it is not our home and we will do what we can to add our style into the house.
I also just got a new job and am starting at the beginning of next week so between moving and the stress of starting at a new place I am exhausted. But the end result will be well worth the stress and busyness.

No comments: